Sikhism: Encountering Inspirational People
- What does a good teacher do?
- Who would you go to if you needed help with an answer, if you felt in the dark?
- What is a GURU? Is it a good word for a teacher?
- What are the most important things to learn?
- What can you tell about Guru Nanak? What are you ‘in the dark’ about?
- What do you think is really worth learning?
- What did Guru Nanak have to say about religious ‘labels’?
- How did Nanak become Guru Nanak? How did this experience change him?
- Who were the Gurus? What was their purpose?
- How is the GURU Granth Sahib treated like a Guru? How does it act as a guru today.
- Who is the true guru?
- What is chanting? Does remembering Waheguru help Sikhs?
- What is a hukamnama and how does it help a Sikh?