The history of Aviation Pioneers
Key learning questions
- Who determines if someone is historically significant? Is being famous the same as being historically significant?
- What connects the pioneers of early aviation?
- How did aviation develop or change during this period? How did it stay the same?
- Who were the Wright Brothers and why were they significant?
- Who was Edith Maud Cook and why was she so important?
- Who was Bessie Coleman and why was she so important?
- How did World War One change aviation?