Summer Term Year 1 Music
Musical vocabulary: By the Sea
- What was the mood of the music?
- What was the story of the music?
- What clues are there in the music that show us what the weather is like?
- Can you create movements to match the music?
- Can you create sounds using your voices or bodies?
- What sort of sounds at the seaside do you hear and how can we create this sound?
- Can you identify loud and quiet, fast and slow?
- Can you play your instruments at the right time?
- Can you control your instruments and voices to make both quiet and loud sounds?
- How can you represent different sounds? What would they look like?
Whole class instrument lessons - handbells