Year 3 Summer Term
Textiles and small scale 3D forms inspired by the colours of nature
- What do the Sutton Hoo treasures (and other archaeological finds) tell us about Anglo Saxon craftspeople and designers?
- Can you use the language of art to describe the visual and tactile properties of [an Anglo Saxon artefact – tapestry, jewellery, stained glass etc.]?
- What was the process of textile making in Anglo Saxon times?
- What skills and equipment would I need to weave/ dye/ make beads?
- What will be the inspiration for your designs?
- Can you describe how you feel about your work and the work of others?
- What was the biggest challenge during this art unit?
- How would you explain your work to others? (the inspiration and process)
- How would you describe your work to others? (using the language of art)